Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Midweek update #3

Hi!
In this midweek update, I want to tell you about a copule of features I have been working.
Firstly - I am preparing everything to new update, that will be released soon. Because since the last update I have messed up with a lot of things, I have to fix some missing issues, eg. I have added barrels and mines back, by making new waves that have been missing. And because I have rewritten environment spawner, I need to add environment sets to game again, but this time, environment sets will be much more flexible...


I have started to work with Unity trees, they look ugly, but I am making some progress with them.



Another thing is, that I have finished painting upgraded player model, finished modelling Abrahams tracks and wheels, replaced old Rover model by new, highly inspired by Hummve and moved old a little futuristic model to new enemy from other era.



I have scalled down Leviathan model a little, adjusted road width, fixed a copule of issues with sound system, cleaned up resource manager a little and made a copule of small fixes. There is new project of the futuristic light tank called "Mirage", but it's still only a concept.


I have also created screenshot background and started to work at Tee light tank tracks.


Well, I have still a lot to do. I hope to finish Tee light tank and WW2 jeep "Willy" (based on Willys Jeep) today. After that almost all models, that I have planned will be finished. There are unfinished Panther tank and Camper models, that propably won't be in the next update.
 

No comments: