Saturday, April 23, 2016

Back in the saddle

Hi everyone!
I haven't been here for a while, but I am at least back in buisness! And I am comming back with good news! Let me begin with a copule of screenshots showing new features:


Heavy chassis is almost complete! I am going to add some small addons (such as ropes, hooks and iron plates on back) and create normal map for the model. I have also reworked tank turret spawn mechanism. Now it places turret exactly where I want to place it for every chassis. So now, I can create chassis with different height and shape and the turret will be placed on the right spot!


New roads! Background won't be so flat and empty anymore. I have made already two types of roads. They are fully configurable and can be choosen for every ground type.

I am also working on some minor elements, such as reflectors, antennas, etc.


Stay tuned for more news soon!

No comments: