Saturday, June 25, 2016

A word about new website

Hi!
I have spent last 10 days on network work. I have created a security system, that will protect Mamba games from being copied (I hope it slow crackers down at least) and new Mamba Games webpage - Mamb@ Account. All in-game login mechanics are made to be able to implement in all games quickly, so I can easily add them to all my games to protect them and join them with Mamb@ Account.
On my new website, you will be able to play or download all games created by Mamba Games. You will be able to track your higscores, discuss new features, find teammates, collect a variety of items and badges, or buy Mamb@ Coins - which you can use to obtain some special in-game features such as new skins, player models etc.

Games will also be a part of this system. Loging into your Mamb@ Account in game will grant you a possibility to earn some Mamb@ Coins or obtain Mysterious Packages - items that (when opened in your Mamb@ inventory) will grant you new unique bonuses.

A lot of mechanics has been implemented. I am currently working on graphical part of the website. I hope I will be able to share with you some more screenshoots soon.

No comments: