Monday, May 2, 2016

Work on garage continues [Update 2]

Hi!
Short post just about my garage progress and some minor issues. Firstly - screenshot:

You can now adjust camera (by clicking LMM and moving the mouse) AND the platform with tank - at the end I want to make the platform rotate and center on camera view a tank part that you select to change.

I have also disabled color customization for a while. I need to rework this module a little - but I have other important issues now.

A copule of textures, I decided to be finished, got normal maps. "Classic" player chassis is going to be reworked soon. I think, the garage will be finished today - at least without furniture and misc. things.

I think about "tank race game" based on The Tanks models - maybe as another game mode ;-)

[Update 1]
New color picker submenu ready. Now I need to add color picking script - but there are some more important issues (garage roof!).


[Update 2]
Color picker is working correctly! Yes, I know, I need to finish this damn roof...


No comments: