Saturday, October 1, 2016

Friday update #6 (little late)

Hi!
Today, I will just brief you shortly. Firstly, I have almost finished steam age heavy tank "Kraken" (comparasion with his older cousin "Leviathan" on the screenshot below):




As you can see, older "Leviathan looks a little... poor now. I know that and I am going to do something with it soon. I have also changed the size of Leviathan to be real super-heavy beast on the battlefield (and supereasy to hit).


I also need to add multiple-barrel support for enemy tanks.



In other news, I'm on a good way to finish all new models. There is still T-34 missing on the picture, because it has only chassis finished. I think 4 new heavy tanks (plus one medium) is enough for now. T-34 will be released later. I am still missing tracks for Tiger and Abrams (well, called Abrahams in The Tanks, you know - naming issues [-; ) and futuristic "Panther" is still under development. But firstly I am going to finish refreshed player tank model.

Abrahams will be also repainted to green (too much sandy tanks) and Tiger's texture needs more polishing. I also want to change KV turret - it looks a little weird...

No comments: