Friday, October 21, 2016

Working on webpage and promotion

Hi!
I have spent last copule of days on recording footages, making logos and other stuff related to promotion. I should finish making intro and youtube channel spotlight today. I have also changed logo on blog and set new colours - compatible with Mamba Games Center webpage that I am also working on.

I am going to stream my work on hitbox.tv on regular basis, probably every Wednesday and Saturday. I will be also recording some game reviews and turorials for Unity3d, Blender and other stuff I use.

But here, I must say, that my first videos and streams will be in Polish. I will add subtitles as soon as possible, of course, but I can't afford making clips in two languages now, because I simply don't have enough of free time. Only the most important movies - trailers, special gameplays and announcements will be in both languages.

I wanted to start my first stream somewhere around this midweek, but because I have got sore throat (anything dangerous, but really annoying) I have decided to postpone it a little.

Be ready to tune to my stream this weekend!

No comments: