Saturday, March 5, 2016

Animations

Hi!
I want to tell you today, something that came into my mind yesterday. It is the lack of animations. When I was using orthographic camera mode, everything was looking quite okay. Of course, track animation was needed, but I planned to do it later. Now, when the camera is in perspective mode, everything changed because you can actually see sides and front of the models. And car with immobile wheels looks - well, weird.



So, I have been thinking that I need to do something about it and do it soon, because game, without at least those animations of the wheels, looks ridiculus.



Next thing is the muzzle flash. I really want to add it. I know that now almost every tank shoot some kind of crazy and powerful blaster at us, but, to be honest, it's just a placeholder. Of course, these blaster shoots will be used (I really love C&C Red Alert series, and I am going to create something like prism tank and mirage tank), but not by every tank!

No comments: