Monday, March 21, 2016

Space Tactics - awesome indie strategy game by 13branniy

Hi!
Today, I want to tell you a word about upcoming indie game by 13branniy - Space Tactics. This game reminds me hours spend on playing Starsector and I must to say - it looks better! In ST player takes a role of a fleet commander or fighter pilot and fight fiercy space battles!

 
Graphics is minimalistic. Ship models and patricles looks like objects seen on radar screen in command center or in some kind of a tactics simulation. Great idea! I would like to see The Tanks looks at least half as good as Space Tactics one day.
 

But the most important thing is the gameplay - and Space Tactics is designed to give you a lot of fun while fighting enemy fleet! Whether are you a fleet commander or fighter pilot, it's very demanding, but it gives you a lot of satisfaction. Ships can use special abilities and rest assured, you will use them a lot.



The game will be released on mobile platforms and Steam. Check https://twitter.com/13branniy, if you want to stay in touch. You can also check 13branniy devblog on: http://spacetactics.blogspot.com/

 I can't wait to play this game on my PC!

No comments: