Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Work continues

Hi!
The work continues. I have tweaked a glitch with aiming system that caused error every time player object was destroyed. I have done a lot of things in environment and environment scripts. I have reworked environment generator. It is simpler, faster and less buggy now. I have also normalmapped palm tree and created some presets that are randomly picked up by the generator.
 

I am working at the new truck model to replace the old one. New model is modular and I am now able to quickly create new variations like truck with AA gun, truck with cargo crates etc. I have also added more detailed texture and animated wheels!But new truck still needs normalmapping (I need to paint lights, doors and dome minor details like, mirrors).

New and old truck compare
Unfortunatelly, there was small accident. That's why this post is publiced now, not yesterday. I have removed crazy chemics camper by mistake. And it happend just after I have unwrapped everything :-/ Two days of work vanished in one second.

No comments: