Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March development plans

Hi!
Today, I want to tell you what I am currently doing and what is planned to do soon. So, what am I currently working on? Last copule of days I was focused on adapting The Tanks to standard 16:9 HD resolution. It took me some time, but now everything works perfectly. Moreover I have added some new buttons and fixed some issues I was not even aware of. (small bugs with switching between gamemodes). You can now choose amount of health, weather, difficulty and boss in random game.



As for the gameplay I started creating new waves of enemies yesterday. The work will be continued this week and two new enemies will be fully implemented to the game. I hope to at least add core mechanics for new weapons too. Pick-ups will be able to carry weapon crates released after their (pick-ups) death.


I also hope to spend some time in game options menu. But this is not a priority now.