Sunday, March 27, 2016

New game mode!

Hi!
Today, I want to show you new game mode - Versus. From now on, you can battle AI driven tank in a 1 vs. 1 battle. Yesterday and today, I worked at enemy AI and, well it's quite good. Of course it needs more polishing and I want to teach AI some nice tricks.


I have also reworked GUI a little. Now it displays enemy health and armor. I have also added scoring system to versus mode - every damage dealt is counted as 100 points. I want to add some more victory conditions, because for now there is only one - beat the opponent to death. 


Game mode has it's own menu. You can adjust environment (like in random game, I am going to add some arenas soon), choose your tank and weapon as well as enemy. Now I need to fix some issues, and make textures a little better and... I am ready for new update! So stay sharp and focused, because new release is almost there!

Last but not least - Happy Easter! I hope, those days will be warm, full of love and joy and spend with your family and friend!

No comments: