Saturday, March 12, 2016

Friday dev update #2

Hi!
I am still a little sick but every day I'm going better. Unfortunatelly sitting in front of a computer make my head ache twice as hard as normal, so I had to limit my time spent at work this week.
What is planned for today? I am going to unwrap and paint the turrets. Well, I need to do a whole lot of painting in the following week. I have added time limit for missile guiding. Smart missiles try to target player only as long as I order them (I started with 1.2 seconds and it looks quite good). Land driller is almost unwrapped, but I need to add mine launchers (models ready) and two guns (blasters) under main deck, because now it shoots blaster shots from nothing.


New turret base is textured and needs only a little more polishing. A lot to do in my checklist is about environment. I have some ideas to make levels look better.

No comments: