Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dev update

Hi!
I have been making some web materials today. I have created buttons and I am still working at new webpage background. I have also signed for a polish indie promotion campaing.


New boss - turtle destroyer - await to be painted. I should finish it tomorrow. Easter is comming and I have a lot to do at home. Thats why my work slowed down a little. I focused on fixing bugs and rewriting the code to be more flexible for me and allows me to add (usually) more features in future.



For example, I started to work at system that allows me to quickly change player turret or chassis. You will be able to customize your tank soon!


I have also added a bunch of new screenshots to ModDB.com. You can watch them here: http://www.moddb.com/games/the-tanks



No comments: