Monday, March 14, 2016

Player model rework

Hi!
Yesterday, I finally decided to reshape player object a little. I have cut tank turret I have placed it in new mesh. This operation allows me now to quickly change tank turret when player collects a new weapon. It also allows to make turret that actually rotates, but I think it will be only an option, because rotatable turret makes game a lot more easier. Player tank also got new texture (and is not normalmapped yet).


I have also finished palm tree and added some palm variations. Both buildings are also finished, but they missing normal map, because I want to add some details like racks or boxes.


I have also added armature to tree stem. It should theoretically allow me to bend stem as I want, but Unity 3d doesn't import Blender's "auto Inversed Kinetics" options and I need to find a way around.

No comments: