Friday, March 4, 2016

New player weapon and reworked bonus mechanics

Hi!
I spend yesterday evening and today morning on working at new player weapon - the landmine. You can place it on the ground using spacebar and, of course it blows enemies up to the sky. I have also reworked bonus mechanics and weapons system.


I need to change two things about mines. Firstly, I have to increase damage power of the landmine to two health points - to do this, I need to rework my damage system a little. Secondly, the landmine being placed behind our tank is a little unpractical so I decided to add some kind of "mine thrower" in front of player tank. This allows you to throw landmines further and take down more targets. Now I need to rework GUI a little, because now some kind of ammuniton indicator is needed. 

I have also rebuilt bonus objects script. It gives me more flexibility now and it's opened for new elements.