Saturday, February 27, 2016

Games I like/Gry, które lubię

Hello!
Games that I like the most? It is difficult to make a list of, for example, "top-ten" of games I like the most. Overall, I really like the strategy and RPG game - the fact that usually allow for at least a little of freedom. Some time ago I really liked the series of Red Alert, Cultures, Baldur's Gate, but my personal favorite in this category is the Original War - little known in the West mix of strategy and RPG set in an amazing atmosphere of Siberia 2 million years ago. I regret that it doesn't have continuation.


In the games I like freedom of action, so I enjoy playing games like Mount & Blade Warband and at which I spent probably a total of 600 hours. My recent discovery is a game Kenshi - highly recommend it (it's in the development phase, but still very playable!). I plan to soon record a short material about Kenshi, I also like Kerbal Space Program - even though the amount of time needed to put all things I wanted to the orbit was too overwhelming.


Of course, there is a plenty of games I like. But more about that next time.

Witajcie!
Gry które lubię najbardziej?  Trudno jest mi stworzyć listę na przykład "top-ten" moich gier. Ogólnie rzecz biorąc bardzo lubię strategie i gry RPG - przez to, że zazwyczaj pozwalają na przynajmniej pozorne wybory. Swego czasu bardzo lubiłem serię Red Alert, Cultures, Baldur's Gate jednak moim osobistym faworytem w tych kategoriach jest Original War - mało znany na zachodzie miks strategii i RPG osadzony w niesamowitym klimacie Syberii 2 miliony lat temu. Bardzo żałuję, że nie ukazała się jej kontynuacja.


W grach najbardziej lubię swobodę działania, dlatego bardzo spodobał mi się Mount & Blade i Warband, przy których łącznie spędziłem chyba z 600 godzin. Moim niedawnym odkryciem jest gra Kenshi - godna polecenia (w fazie rozwoju, ale mimo to bardzo grywalna!). Planuję w najbliższym czasie nagrać krótki materiał z Kenshi, Lubię także Kerbal Space Program - choć ilość czasu potrzebna do skonstruowania na orbicie tego co mi się marzyło była zbyt przytłaczająca.
 

Oczywiście gier, które mi się podobały jest więcej. Ale o tym następnym razem.