Friday, February 19, 2016

The Tanks and Steam Greenlight Contest

Hello!
I think about adding my game to Contest list on Steam Greenlight, but there is a lot things to be done before. I hoped for finishing them this week, but it looks like I will need more time. Maybe on this saturday. I need to finish scientists truck, fix a copule of issues, and update web version of the game. I also want to add at least one boss before contest launch. The first boss I made will be big scrap tank, or land cruiser to be more specific. With two turrets, a main gun and maybe flamethrower to keep player away.
Myślę nad dodaniem mojej gry do Steam Greenlight Contest ale wciąż mam wiele rzeczy do zrobienia. Miałem nadzieję, że uda mi się pokończyć wszystkie plany do piątku, ale wygląda na to że będę potrzebował więcej czasu. Muszę ukończyć ciężarówkę szalonych naukowców, naprawić kilka błędów i zaktualizować wersję przeglądarkową. Chcę także dodać przynajmniej jednego bossa przed premierą Contest'a. Pierwszym bossem będzie złomowy czołg, lub lądowy krążownik. Z dwoma wieżami i głównym działem, a także może miotaczami ognia, aby trzymać gracza z daleka.

Boss turret