Monday, February 22, 2016

Postępy/Progress

Hello!
Last days I was working on patching bugs, optimizing and adding aesthetic elements to The Tanks. I am also preparing the standalone version and all the interface elements needed to change the resolution. At the same time I'm trying to force my Samsung Galaxy Grand to cooperate with me, because it does not want to work with me to compile a version for android.

Outside the window, the first time in several days, between the clouds the sun came out. I immediatly felt better. I could go for a walk with the dog and shoot some pictures. They will be useful for texturing. It is time to eat something, because almost its almost 10 o'clock, and I standed up  at 6 in the morning and I have not eaten yet.
I hope to show you some pictures of models im currently working on today. 

Witam!
Ostatnimi dniami pracuję nad łataniem dziur, optymalizacją i dodawaniem elementów estetycznych. Przygotowuję także wersję standalone i wszystkie elementy interfejsu potrzebne do zmiany rozdzielczości. Równocześnie próbuję zaprząc do pracy mojego Samsunga Galaxy Grand, gdyż nie chce ze mną współpracować przy kompilowaniu wersji na androida.

Za oknem, po raz pierwszy od kilku dni, z pomiędzy chmur wyjrzało słońce. Od razu zrobiło się przyjemniej. Będę mógł wyskoczyć na spacer z psem i strzelić kilka zdjęć. Przydadzą się na tekstury. Najwyższy czas coś zjeść, bo już prawie 10, a ja od 6 rano nic nie jadłem.

Mam nadzieję pokazać wam dziś kilka zdjęć modeli, nad którymi aktualnie pracuję.